Forum Software Ferduino code Feature request: Calibration for probes

Feature request: Calibration for probes  [SOLVED]

Post Number:#1 Post Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:40 am
Topics: 18
Solve rating: 0
National Flag:
Spain
There is the possibility that you modify the Ferduino code to be able to perform the calibration of the probes from the environment itself.

This would avoid having to disassemble the probes and circuits to perform the calibration.

Thanks !!
Last edited by Fernando Garcia on Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed the title to a more suitable.

Post Number:#2 Post Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:01 pm
Topics: 38
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

This feature is in my task list but now I have only stamps 4.X. Is very complicated to add code without hardware to test.

Stamps 4.x are obsolete since long time so add code for it will be waste of time.

Normally is not needed disassembly the controller, is needed just change the code and it should be done one time per year.

Can you show me how your stamps are connected to your controller?

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#3 Post Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:51 pm
National Flag:
Spain
I connect the probe module to the main board with RJ45, lately when trying to insert images in the message it gives me the following error: "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct"

Post Number:#4 Post Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:02 pm
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

You should mark the option "Align image" as left, center or right leaving as default will give you this error.

It seems good but I think you could make a single PCB to connect the ISO board, rj45 and multiplexer to avoid bad connections in wires.

Also the box could be so much smaller.

As do you have a rj45 you could use a spare Arduino to calibrate the probes when needed.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#5 Post Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:41 pm
National Flag:
Spain
Thanks for the idea !!

I had the box at home and I have taken advantage of it, I am looking at 3D printers to make the main module box, the one for the probes and the dosing pumps

Return to Ferduino code